Can't Take It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THWMYFATLMYWTD

I seriously can't take this no more. I just can't. I've got someone telling me their planning to kill themselfs. How the hell am i meant to cope with this!

I seriously can't do it. Right now i wanna do something so damn bad!! Maybe i will, the thing is i can't even talk about it with anyone. I gotta be strong for this person.

I can't talk about it with anyone, keeping it to myself till i explode and just do it anyway. Why would someone wanna talk to me anyway. All i'll do is trigger them or upset them like i have been doing.

So what fuck it. Their pretty set on doing this. So why not met. Make it a double death of SF. Whats to lose? I feel shit anyway. I ain't gonna bother talking to anyone, they might aswell not bother.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You've got to tell someone else, even if thats a breach of confidentiallity.
Obviously this is overwhelming you and you need someone to intervene and help carry the load.

T

THWMYFATLMYWTD

I'm not gonna say who this is, but some people have figured it out. Someone knows what my screename stands for.

I've told people, they know im upset. But what can they do. The person has told me they've made the decision. I think their serious. I can't take being hurt. Time and time again i've been hurt by people here and in my life and i just take take anymore shit.

Sa Palomera

I love ya, hun. I'm sorry I couldnt be there for you tonight. :(

Try not to worry about the other person. I know that's easier said than done, but please try to take care of yourself first. :arms: :hug:

T

THWMYFATLMYWTD

u know what, fuck it I'm done. I don't care if you figure out who this is, the closest people on here seem to know, so fuck it. I'm sick of worry about people all the damn time and that aint gonna change so I have to do this!!

not one thing in my life is stable, not one thing I can take my mind off this whole thing. nothing to concentrate on. I'm sick of this so called life so fuck it, I don't have a life no more, not after tonight!

so bye everyone and since only a few people knows who this is I doubt u have a chance of talk me out of it!

T

THWMYFATLMYWTD

I love ya, hun. I'm sorry I couldnt be there for you tonight. :(

Try not to worry about the other person. I know that's easier said than done, but please try to take care of yourself first. :arms: :hug:
Darling don't worry about me. You didn't need to be there for me hun.

I am worrying about the person. I've not been able to sleep because of it.

I'm sorry for the PM, was in a state but the others calmed me down. I'm fine now. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00