Can't take it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Skittlez, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skittlez

Skittlez New Member

I have no one...

I have exactly $30 in my checking account. I can't pay any of my bills. My rent hasn't been paid.

I have to be into a new apartment by the end of the month. Even if I could get the hours I need at work it a) wouldn't be soon enough, and b) wouldn't work because I have a crippling disease that prevents me from working as many hours as I'd like to.

I have no friends, no family I can go to for help.

I don't know where to turn.
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: Anita :hug:
    Are there any charities perhaps you could turn to? An advice center? Here in the UK we have the Citizens Advice Bureau - anything like that where you are?
    :hug: :pm:
    Mel xx
  3. Skittlez

Skittlez New Member

No I tried that. I make too much money... they won't help me.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are there any shelters that you can stay at untill you have the money you need to find another apt. What about moving home just until you put together the money you need. I am sure your parents could use the money to pay off bills of there own...If you want to talk or just vent then PM me...
  5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

You mention having no friends and no family, and I wonder how you have been coping up til now? It sounds as though you are unsupported at this time. (((hugs)))
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you are so alone right now.
    We all are hear for you though so keep posting and we'll do our best to help you.
    Everyone else has pretty much given good advice, so i don't really know what else to add to this :/
    :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.