Can't take it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Animosity, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Theres really too much going on right now for me to handle... I don't want to live... I can't live.. I can't even fucking breathe...
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Krista. I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed right now. Try to take some deep breaths to help you calm down. What is causing you to feel so much pain? Please don't give up hope. :console: :hug:
  3. Animosity

Everything is causing pain..everything. school..everything is stressing me out..everythings blowing up around me.. my life is a big panic right now.. I have to make stupidly hard decisions here within the next few days and I can't. Everything I do is wrong. I always make the wrong decisions. ALWAYS. I just want to forget. I just want to think clearly.. I just want a day without pain. without sadness. without stress. this stress is going to kill me..
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Have you tried closing your eyes and meditating? It might really help relieve some of the stress that you're experiencing and help you think clearly about the decisions you need to make. :hug:
  5. Animosity

I've tried in the past and I can never clear my thoughts long enough to make anything out of it and i just bawl..all over again..
    Is it bad..i'm not even sure i want to make the best decision? Maybe i should just fuck up my life? right from the start? cuz I certainly dont deserve the best... Maybe i should just give up..and let people know that im done..
  6. Animosity

sorry everyone...friends mom callin hospital...i need to take care of me...
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: krista, I hope the hospital gives you the care you need right now x
  8. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

i love u krista!
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Krista, I hope that you take care of you.

We will be here when you get back!!!

10. HopeIsHere

HopeIsHere Member

I wish you the best of luck Krista!

Please try to stay strong, everyone in this forum community will be here for you.

Take care.
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

take care K...:hug:
  13. Animosity

home everyone! :) Thanks for the wishes and hugs. :)
  14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Welcome back :hug: Hope you are feeling better
  15. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

glad youre home krista
    thought about you alot :console:
    hope things are looking up for you xx
  16. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Only just seen this thread! I'm such a dork (yes, Krista, a dork! XP )

I'm so proud of you for looking after yourself, for continuing to show your strength and courage every single day. I can only aspire to be as selfless and brave as you.

Much love, always

17. Animosity

Thank you, you three. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.