Cant take it!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I just can't take all this SHIT!!! Something is going to BREAK!! SOMETHING!!! I cant take much more!! It's all too much!!

Besides all this listed below (from another thread I posted earlier) I just went for a walk to clear my head and find a damn envelop from my apartment manager on my door!! I need to somehow provide verification of income and assets in 14 days... UGH!!!! How the hell can I do all this??? :cry:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just sending you a lot of :hug:s. I can really relate to some of what you're going through, especially with disability. I'm on it too, and it can really be tough to make it because the government does everything they can to make it hard for us to get off the system and be able to survive.

I really hope things work out with your new GF. :D

Just want you to know I'm listening, and I care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just go to bank and get them to print off all your incoming cheques okay that will verify your income hugs to you the rest well take one thing at a time swift okay don't worry about it until you have too
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I can do that for my account.. Tho I have a payee with my disability and don't even see the account nor how much is even in it besides what they tell me.. I'm not sure if I need to go to a Social Security Office and get it printed staying how much I receive or what I'm supposed to do..

I'm starting to feel a little better now tho.. These feelings are coming in waves.. One moment I'm super overwhelmed and crying, next I'm angry and want to break something, next I'm doing OK. It's all really confusing.. And a lot to deal with..

Thank you for your replies.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. total eclipse

do you not have a cheque stub that states how much you get each month I like your idea too just go to office and get them to give you a statement hugs
  6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

No I don't because my payee receives my disability check and they pay my bills.. The only part of the money I see is $18 a week that is transferred to my bank account each Thursday night.. That and my food stamp card that refills every 1st of the month with $200.. I think I'll ask my therapist Monday if she knows what I need to do.. :hug:
  7. total eclipse

Good idea hugs to you
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

call the payee and let him/her know that you need a copy of your cheque. it should be really easy for them to get that to you. sending safe hugs...
  9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

You might be able to contact the social security people as well and have them maybe fax the info over to the apartment manager. And it wouldn't hurt to talk to the apartment manager to let them know what's going on.
  10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i think a job will make you feel better. try walmart or target.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.