cant take it!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Ughhhhhhh I just can't take this pain anymore!!!! I fucking want out, I don't wanna be here! I have no reason to live, no one would care if I was gone anyway so what's the point!?!?!? This pain is becoming unbearable!! Every waking second feels so hard at this point, I've hit rock bottom with no end in sight. I've learned that I just don't belong here, I have no reason to stay and every reason to go. I just can't be happy here...I'm sick of being betrayed, stepped on, taken advantage of, manipulated. Enough is enough, I feel like its time to go....
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your pain.A few weeks ago, that's exactly what I would have written. I was on meds, but they weren't working.

Are you getting any counseling, therapy or meds? For me, all those things had to be in balance to feel like I was making any progress. Depression (and other mental illnesses) tend to magnify negative things, and make it harder to see past them or resolve.

There are plenty of people here with more experience, that can elaborate better than I can.
    Even if you don't have insurance, some counties or regions (at least in the US) have mental aid programs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.