Can't Take It

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkgirlforever, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkgirlforever

darkgirlforever Active Member

Ever do something you really regret? I have and i don't think i can live with it. I see no reason to live. I think i have enough pills to kill me so i don't know if i'll be back here. Thanks to everyone who helped me.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Everyone has done things they regret.
    Regret is a part of life -- we learn from what we do wrong and become stronger from it.
    It hurts right now, but in a month, or a year, it will not hold the same value and importance to you as it does at this moment.
  3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Sometimes talking, and telling someone else can help. As said above, we all do things we regret, we can't change the past but we can help the now, and the future. Quite often I've found I beat myself up and take the whole responsibilty for something that when looked at in the light of day, I wasn't the only one responsible. Perhaps there's a way you can come to terms with what's happened? you sound to have friends on here, use them to talk through your concerns maybe?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.