Cant take much more

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by crazy, Jun 30, 2007.

1. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

I'm sooooo stressed right now. I have no clue how to handle everything. My mom is dying of cancer. The doctors have said she has less than a year to live. There exact was "6 months to a year". I'm trying to help one of my brothers get up here before our mom dies. He can't manage to get up here. All his money keeps getting taken from him.

I've been trying to get my bank to close out a couple of accounts that I NEVER told them to open. They each of some of my money in them. I can't get to it. I need that money so bad.

I just found out this morning one of my very best friends ever tried to kill herself. She was in ICU for 5 days. Nows she's in a psych hospital I don't know what I'll do if she dies.

Another one of my friends just died about a month ago. They died by an accidental od of illegal drugs. They hadn't done drugs in years and then they started again and now is gone forever.

My grandma is really sick on top of this all. She's been joking about what would happen if she were dead.

I'm trying to get finanicial aid to go back to school but the person that did my taxes is refusing me to send me some info I need until a couple weeks or so. I need the info by Monday They know this. I found out on Thursday and told her that same day. She has the files on her computer and she won't even forward me a copy via email.

I know this is probably really scattered but there is just so much going on. I can't deal. It's way too much.

Thanks to anyone who has listened

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You have a lot going on in your life right now. Many of these things are hard enough to deal with alone, but put them all together and it would be quite overwhelming. Break the problems up and try to deal with them one at a time. Set goals for yourself that you can accomplish. When you try to do everything at once, nothing is done the right way and may even have to be redone. Decide which matter is most pressing and start from there. I am not suggesting you abandon everything else because you can't. But you can break them up so you are not so overwhelmed. Please take care. :hug:

3. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

thanks for the reply...i think ill try let

4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Completely understandable. Life is so stressful all by itself. It doesn't help when things get piled on like that.

The thing to remember is that most of these things aren't things that you can make better by worrying about them. You hurt yourself more by worrying than you know. I know you can't help it. I can't help it. I worry all the time. But I do try and limit the number of things on my mind at any given time.

Ask - What's the worst thing that can happen if you just don't worry about it? and if that happens will it be anything worse than what would have happened if you worried over it but found no solution?

I don't know you but I know how I would feel if I knew my mother was terminally ill. It would be devastating. So I know you must be hurting bad. all I can do is offer you a cyber hug and tell you I'm sorry you're going through this. It's more than anyone should have to bear.