can't take much more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angelah, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelah

angelah New Member

hi Im new to this, but i cant stop thinking about suicide. im in so much pain all the time. my sister and neices were helping me, but they moved to another state. i just feel so all alone. most of the time i cant walk and have to use my wheelchair and sit at home. i had my date planned, but was to scared to do it.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Those are very black and bleak thoughts and ones that are so hard to get away from but you have found SF now and we all understand them becouse we to have been and sometimes are still experiencing them, hope you find some help here and nice to have you as a member take care hun:hug::welcome:

3. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

Hey and welcome to SF.

I can understand some of what you are going through, i think. I do undertand the constant thoughts of suicide. I understand feeling so much pain, that it is tearing you apart, it is like poison. I understand feeling alone, it is hard for me to open up to people or be social. I can feel all your pain and i am sorry that you have to put up with it. I am sorry that your sister and nieces moved, but you are welcome to talk to me if you need to. I am a good listener. You can PM anytime.

All i can say is try to hold on, because the future may get better. Please do not give up on yourself just yet. :hug:

4. angelah

angelah New Member

thank you both so much. i already am feeling better since i joined. its great to know im not alone in how i feel. :smile:

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Your so not alone believe me, look forward to seeing you round the site:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.