can't take much more.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse617

I just can't take the pain anymore, I wanna die so fucking bad, why can't god just take me away and save me from this fucking pain?!!!!!!!!!!

I basicly don't have anyone in this world.....its like I could die right now and no one would notice or much less care for that matter

As if I didn't already have enough to deal with, my best friend, who's also the girl I love, might be moving all the way to the other side of the country. Wow I really can't believe this, I never thought my heart could ever be broken like it is now. Oh well, maybe its for the better, I really don't think she ever truly cared about me anyways. I'm just a burden to her....at least she wouldn't have to deal with me anymore. I guess it would be for the best

And I really don't know how much longer I have left, but I pray to god that I'll be gone soon

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Do you have a shrink? Are you on meds? Do you have a therapist? Those three things are in favor of finding your way. The doc can set you up on meds. That takes time to get the right combination. You probably should go in to the hospital so they can monitor your meds better.
And a good therapist who will challenge you and see where your breaking point is. She/He will teach you coping skills and all about cognitive destortions. Then you have us for moral support!! Take care!!:chopper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00