cant take much more

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by troubledprincess, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i feel like i cant take much more i just wanna end it all now every one would be better off with out me they could live there lives and not have to think what has she done this time it would be safer foe every one if i was gone forever

sarah

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sarah :sad:

No one would be better off if you were gone!
    I for one would miss you a lot. :(
    Please talk about this,we will try and help.. :hug:
    Don't give up.

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Many many people would miss you. You owe it to them at least to stick around. Talk to us, we care and want to know what is making you feel this way. We'll do our best to help. :hug: Please take care of yourself and stay strong.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sarah ive had these feelings too but i can tell you peoples life would be destroyed if you were gone. You want rid of the pain not you so you can live again. You are reaching out for help here and that is good. People know what you are going through here we can relate. Please hang in there and talk again with your doctors or other members of your family let them know so they can help you. Some people have to go through alot of medication before finding the right one to help them Please try because i know you would not want to cause others pain. They do care if you were gone they need you to stay here

5. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i went to my doctor and told him how i felt and what has happened this weekend but all he had to say was it will pass BUT will it how long is it going to take days weeks months or till i do kill myself i dont know if i can get though the rest of the day i just wanna hurt myself so bad so i dont hurt any one else in my life i dont think my body can handle another bottle of vodka
    sarah

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Your dr is right, you will feel better, you just have to keep going, try and make it through. Take each day as it comes :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.