can't take the fear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stripes, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stripes

Stripes Member

I suffer from phobias, pretty severely at times and it's doing my head in. I can't understand how I can be feeling not too bad and then one tiny thing happens or even just reminds me of my fears and then i'm spiralling into a panic. I hate living this way. I'm doing everything i can to get over it, i've been having therapy for years even though i can't afford it, it does and has helped, but it has its limits. I've also been physically ill for nearly a year with one thing after another - iron deficiency, glandular fever, hip bursitis, bad back that has yet to be found out what it is (my physio suspects a disc problem re-occurred). Also my bf has a severe disability and it's a lot of work to take care of him, but he takes care of me too....it just sometimes seems like everything is stacked against me and i keep trying to hard but sometimes i feel like giving up :(

2. andrea143

andrea143 Guest

PLease don't give up Stripes. Just keep going. You've come a long way in your battle. Continue fighting and focus on the blessings that you have. What you're going through must be hard but i think you are a strong person and i admire you for dealing with your burdens the best you can. More patience and courage. I am behind you. You can do it girl.

3. Stripes

Stripes Member

thanks andrea

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I have a lot of phobias, and it can be pretty scary at times. Especially when people don't seem to understand how you are feeling. Sorry to hear that you have had so many physical ailments, I hope that it will get easier for you soon. That's good that you have your bf to support you and you can support him. It may be hard but you can get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.