Cant Take The Pain No More

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lunarweblink, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunarweblink

lunarweblink New Member

i been with my wife for 10 years we have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter that is my world my wife has been telling me she no longer loves me i been there for my daughter since day one my wife worked and i was stay at home dad untill about 3 months ago i landed a very good job then july 30th i was in the hospital getting surgery i was stabbed by a drunk trying to take my wallet in town i was in the hospital undergoing surgery my wife found this to be an advantage for her to leave she moved all the shit out of our house took my payroll check in our joint account and left me she cut off all communication between me and my little girl i haven't spoke to my girl in 10 days my wife ignores my calls and text and blocked me from facebook she sent papers in the mail trying to get full custody i have a hearing august 8th i feel like killing my self i hardly speak to anyone because i was never really aloud to have any friends because my wife was very controlling but i still loved her so im alone thinking about my baby girl and me not seeing my daughter is killing me on top of me loosing the love of my life i feel like ending my self will stop the pain that is unbearable
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You get yourself a good lawyer NOW ok you do not allow this women to take your child away from you You get documentation from your doctor when you were in hospital
    If you were the childs caretaker all along then the courts will look more favorable to having the c hild stay where she is more comfortable with the parent that raised her
    Get a good lawyer and you fight for the right to have sole custody of your baby girl as this is the way it has been all along while she worked
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I agree with t e, lunar - totally. You have every right to shared custody of your daughter - I am so sorry that your wife decided to do this and would not listen to any idea of going to marriage counselling (if she didn't, sorry you don't say I'm just guessing). She just must have looked inside herself at her feelings and made some wrong conclusions about what they were. I do wish you well with this, it cannot be an easy - please continue to post and let people support you here :)
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please fight for your daughter!! I know it's not easy, and I know you've got to be hurting so much right now. But your daughter needs you to fight for her.

Please keep reaching out for support here and wherever you can. :hug: Here if you want or need to talk.
  5. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Your daughter needs you in her life. Get a lawyer and fight for your rights. You obviously love your daughter very much, please don't put her through the agony of her Daddy killing himself. I don't know which country you live in but in the UK who a child lives with and how much they see of both parents is taken very seriously. It's not perfect but the legislation exists because we know how much a child needs both parents even if they 're not living together. My ex-husband (first marriage) was violent and convicted of assaulting me but the judge still awarded generous contact with our son who was three years old.
    Good luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.