can't take the pain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse617

ughhhh I can't take it anymore. So much pain....I'm so sick of living. I have no reason to stay, everytime I get close to someone it always just goes to shit. I'm sick of losing the people I love. Nobody cares so why should I? Why keep on living when you could die right now and it wouldn't matter to anyone? all I do is hurt people and make things worse, its better for everyone if I leave. Everyone always goes away in the end and now its my turn. I guess I'm just not meant to be happy, my life feels like a mistake. This is just how it has to be....

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No it is not how it is meant to be maybe tomorrow you will find that special person who knows noone can see what doors will be open Hang on okay it feels like everyone leaves but that is just depression rearing its ugly head again. pm me anytime okay

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I agree with TE that you are meant and deserve to be happy...maybe there is a way to choose someone who can be trusted with your friendship and build from there? Trust is difficult after being hurt like that, but I think it is worth it...J

icequeen

i am sorry for your suffering..but would disagree that no-one cares. the fact that your post has been responded to shows that peeps do care.

why do you take the blame for hurting people, maybe its their behaviour that is at fault and you are reacting to that...that does not mean you are are at fault or making it worse, you have a right to react to any situation and are entitled to an opinion, maybe others disagree with your opinion, but that does not invalidate it, they could be in the wrong. if you can, talk to these peeps you say you have hurt and ask them how in fact you have hurt them..it could just be down to nothing more than a different point of view. stay strong and try not to blame yourself for the failings of others :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00