cant take this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I cant take this physical and mental pain anymore, I dont know what to do, I just cant take it anymore, the body has to have some breaking point

2. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Hi Wastedmylife,

What is causing you physical and mental pain? Perhaps someone can help. Please don't give up. If you want to talk about it, you can PM me.

3. wastedmylife

long story, I could write a novel with all the things wrong with me, no one would believe a human would go through so much and internalize so much

4. galalleni

Show people how strong you are and how much integrity you have - live despite what problems ail you - surely there must be joy buried some place from all the pain. Have you had any good time in your life? If so, hold onto that for inspiration. If not, surely joy lies ahead for you. Please hold on.

5. wastedmylife

no I have never had any joy in my life, I was looking forward to it then new problems just arrived, now I will never be the same as I have to look forward to horrible physical problems

6. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

everything causes me so much mental pain and anguish...it's sometimes unbearable...I try to be strong...but I keep breaking down everyday....it's getting worse and worse for me. I'm sick of people's generic answers for me....ooo think about these people who have it worse for you...happiness is a state of mind....all that BS....hearing the same answers just makes me know it's all a game.

7. galalleni

I'm sorry if I came across as just saying the same old routine. I don't have much information to go on - so I thought posting something inspirational might help. I'd be willing to read even if its a long story and let you know what I think might help. Hope your safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.