Can't take this...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dink, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

So, my boyfriend is yet again accusing me of cheating on him. He is believing Stacy, again. ANd now this guy Larry has decided to get into the picture. He is saying that I tried to kiss him some time ago, which is bullshit, just like the rest of it. I am pregnant and it feels like Mike is just trying everything that he can to avoid any type of responsibility. He is saying all of these horrible things about me, and the thing is that he is guilty of doing the same stuff. Spending time with other people. I haven't cheated on him and all of this is getting old really fast. He says that if I were to look at things the way that he sees them I would say the same thing. This is killing me. I am hating everything more than normal. I don't know what to do. I love him and this hurts me so much. I don't know why he doesn't believe me. He gets mad at me because I have TALKED to other guys at the bars where "we" did shoot pool. The have conviently taken me off of the roster. All of these things are being said behind my back. That way I am not there to refute any of it. Why me? Why now?

I had posted some time ago here, ranting and bitching about him. I was way pissed off at him at the time. Well, he came to the site and saw my post, so now he is using that against me too. But, I suppose that he has NEVER said anything when he has been mad. I really don't know what to do. Any help would be appriciated. I can't continue to go on like this.

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

If he was any bit of a man he'd take responsibility. Poor excuse for a human being.

Do you have anyone else to fall back on, or can you manage on your own? If he's this bad from the start, I don't think he'd make a good father, or long term husband.

3. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I guess that my major problem is that I still do love him. I want things to go back to the way that they were before. I want us to be happy again. I want all of this to just be one huge big bad dream. Am I wrong in that? It's not like I can just turn off my feelings of over a year. I don't know why he doesn't believe me? Is there any way to resolve this situation? How do I prove to him that I am telling the truth? How do I make him understand?

The thing is that I didn't cheat on him. I had opportunities, but I didn't because that isn't the person that I am. I didn't want to be with anyone else...I still don't. I don't know why Stacy feels the need to do this to me. A part of me wants to just confront her but I feel like that would just make things worse.

I am getting to that desperation point. Where death is looking so good to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.