cant talk to anyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IJ (it just is), Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

when I feel so down and sad and lonely, all i want is to talk to someone that will understand or just listen. but i dont want them to tell me to "hold on" or "you need to let go" or 'you need to be admitted". i am so tired of hearing those words from friends when all i want is to tallk about whats bothering me and for them to just listen and maybe even offer a hug. but no, they all need to say those same old cliches and tell you its not that bad. yes i know there are people out there that are worse off than me, and i do feel for them but it doesnt make my feeling and worries any less. i so badly wanna leave this life now, its too much to keep going on and on to please others and to smile through the tears and heartache...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, it is and does get frustrating when they say the same things and cliches over and over again. Maybe just ask one to listen, explain you just need to talk and for them to be there for you. If that doesn't work out well then turn to self help and peer to peer support like here, I will listen anytime :)
  3. Rosiecat

Rosiecat New Member

If I was there I would give you a big hug.
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

5. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.