Can't talk to anyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostNconfused13, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't talk to anyone every time I try to reach out to my own mom, but she keeps saying,"you're being over dramatic and grow up." I have been dealing with severe depression and suicidal thoughts since the age of 6. I just needed to speak my feelings out with making sure my parents can't over hear me. I'm 25 and every time my last hasn't been working out for me this past year I had been bullied and pushed around with my old jobs and I can't take life anymore. I am just giving up and I really want to cut myself again bit haven't done it for a few years and a big part of me wants to take my own life. I don't have money nor a job I live in a dead end town I keep telling my parents and they seem to not listen I need to get the hell out of here I might end up harming myself or others. When I say harm I mean it. I worked at 3 jobs this past year I keep getting bullied at each one and it keeps bringing my will down to LIVE. If you read this post, don't leave comments lecturing or judging me you don't know my life I have been crying non-stop for the past week. Also have you felt like you were this big loser and not good enough to live? I know I have I still do my older sister is this nurse and know that I will never be good enough in the eyes of my parents. I wish they would have never had me to be honest I hate being miserable all the time
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you are hurting at the moment but you can get through it. Can you change your job to something you doing or perhaps do some voluntary that will you break your cycle. You are in no way a loser but just going through a tough time. Parent expectations are always high of their children but they should also be understanding. Why do you try the alternatives to cutting such as ice cubes or elastic band. These are less harming and effective.

It's currently hard on your own but you need to seek medical and group therapy. You are at all time low but with therapy you can get through it. You need to surround yourself with people as being on your own just causes greater turmoil and crying. Go for a walk or coffee in a cafe so you are among people. You need to develop a daily routine. You can PM any time, if you want to take in private. Be safe please as we can help you on this forum.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sounds to me that you're a victim of your circumstances.

Get out of that environment away from what you know is keeping you down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.