Can't Talk

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nosmanic, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I know I should say this here b/c every here is the ppl that try to be the ppl you can always talk to.

But in life school and work there is no one I can talk to. I always say the wrong thing and people get uncomfortable I wonder if I'm pushing people away, talking to the wrong people, or I'm a psycho.

My friends are moving on with there lives and getting harder and harder to talk to.

Sometimes I try to keep pushing(talking) even if they don't seem interested in me.

Alot of stray thoughs today.

2. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

well, you can keep talking here, its a good place for opening up.

why do you think your friends aren't interested in you

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Like lilboy says, you can talk here is much as you want. Release as much as you feel you can. It could really help.

Sometimes it can be hard (for either party) to talk. Maybe you could try writing your friends letters and stuff like that. It can be a good way to get the communication lines open.

You could also try releasing your thoughts by writing, painting, drawing, diary, anything like that, so that it is not floating around in your head.

Do you have a therapist? Maybe you might benefit from having one to talk to about what is going on for you. Or maybe you could find and join support groups, which is also another way to make more friends.

Why do you feel you say the wrong thing? Have your friends ever said they are not interested?

You also said they are moving on with their lives. What is happening with them, and how is that different from what is happening with you? Has something transitional happened to you all (like uni or college or anything)? Do you have any plans that you want to implement in the future?

Remember that SF can be a good place to release things that are happening for you.

Take care of yourself

4. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

My problem is that it's been 4 year since high school and I have nothing with my life. My friends are moving on one is getting married and the other will get a good job (he has always been an achiever).

I want to join some kind of support group but I don't know of any in my area. I have tried to talk to my consoler and have tried to look on the internet for one but I havn't found one.

I always the one who has to call my friends sometimes I think I'm just annoying them.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.