1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't They Leave Me Alone??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lost Disciple, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Why does everything have to be so goddamn difficult?! I HATE this!!! Why can't I be like a fucking normal kid and worry about normal things, and be happy?!

And then, after I've seen a counselor and learned to hate her (after a mere 2 sessions), after finding out that what I thought was my last alternative turns out to be a lady who doesn't really give a fuck (cold, insensitive bitch), after deciding that I just wouldn't have the problem, to ignore it like I had before, after all that, they've got to turn around and make it hard on me again!! Can't they all see I'm doing the best I can?! I have almost all the lines memorized, isn't that enough? Why do they have to pick on the kiss scenes? Don't they understand that it was my first kiss ever? I don't even like the girl (as a matter of fact, I loathe and despsie her, the stupid prep), but I kissed her anyway because they wanted me to and that's what was written in the script. And now they're going to pick on it?! At least I kissed her!! How do you expect me to be more passionate and loving and realistic about my first kisses with a girl I hate?! I don't care, I don't want to kiss her, can't you see. Just leave me alone!!!

And I want to cut... ...oh, so badly, I want to cut--but I'm scared. All I have on me is my razor blade. I need to use some real pressure this time, and with a razor blade that would be dangerous.

I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I DON'T CARE!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for wasting this space and your time.

2. Lost Disciple

And then here I went, posting a dumb thread about dumb things and making people think less of me, just because I'm having a bad time.

I'm sorry I'm such a loser.

And btw, I found a good pair of scissors, so here we go.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you are okay :cry: :hug:

4. Lost Disciple

Meh. Not really.:dry: