Can't think of a single reason why not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freya, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

let alone a GOOD reason why not.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

STay safe Freya ok i am sorryyou too are so sad i know this time of year is hard but stay here ok stay safe hugs

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Cos I need you about the place!
    Selfish reason I know, but there you go...I'm in selfish mode!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh yes i am good so i am a reason to stay ok im with Terry being selfish mode please stay Freya

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I think you should stay around not for what you have now maybe , but for what you want in the future. I know you have a lot of dreams and things you still want, and I for one believe that most if not all are very attainable for you. You have more innate skills and talents and abilities than most of the world - this is not opinion, it is fact based on what you have done and accomplished in the last 2 years. Do not let an artificial time schedule that slows things down keep you from getting what you want. You deserve all of them and more. The higher the mountain you climb , the better the view when you get to the top. Give your dreams a chance to happen and it will be an incredibly beautiful view. :hug:

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I agree with Ben. You have achieved so much in the last couple of years. You have worked your ass off from having nothing to having a good job and a better life for yourself. This feeling is just a BLIP. Blips happen, but they also pass. You are doing okay Lu, you have dreams and aspirations and you WILL achieve them. You have many here who care about you, who want you to stay with us and who want to help you on your way to achieving your dreams. We LOVE you Lu!!!! :hug:

7. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Thank you for your replies - they helped enormously. Made me cry, but in a good way. Thank you so much :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.