Can't think of a title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Am I Here

It's starting to hurt to think now. I half way attempted suicide last night. I played Roulette with pills. Either I died from the amount I took or I had a nice "trip". Obviously I lived which is a fucking shame to be honest. I hit an all time low last night was texting my friend from the forums and told her what I was doing. I freaked her out and I'm sorry for that (You know who you are). I'm starting to become a burden now I guess. Putting stress on other forum members who are suicidal........ She's my only friend and I'm loosing her from the shit I do. I can't even get out of bed anymore. I haven't showered in about 5 days or changed clothes either. I'm so fucking lonely. I don't know what to do. I'm going to go sleep for the rest of the day...

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I'm sure you put a scare into your friend.. Have you PMd her and apologised?? Suicide is not the answer.. You need to get some professional help.. You might think about going to the ER and telling them you are actively suicidal.. They will hold you for 72 hours, Maybe a while longer depending how you are doing.. Be honest with them.. They can't help if you hold things back..Good luck to you!!

Constantinos

I haven't showered in about 5 days or changed clothes either. I'm so fucking lonely. I don't know what to do. I'm going to go sleep for the rest of the day...
Hello,

I want to help you so you can help yourself, and i think you have the willingless to do this however first i have a small but therapeutically speaking this is a very important task.

I want you to do a shower and put new clothes, both of these will immensely help you - you will feel new, you will feel more relaxed, you will feel clean. Do you think you can do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00