standin in really hot water so u get scalded
takin the light bulbs out of ur light in ure bedroom
lockin u in u bedroom
being hit on the hand with a stick
having u mouth taped up and ure hands tied behind ur back
bein made to take tablets that make u space out
being made to eat mouldy/off food

what do u think these are?

That is abuse, torture, sick, he is treating you like a slave, like a mental ounching bag. That is wrong......it's mean.....there may be other sick cruel people out there but that doesn't make it right....I was minorly I guess tortured, and other things. But you could NEVER do anything to deserve that treatment. He may have problems but you don't do that to people.....I have problem and am crazy but I'd never do that to anyone...ever..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~Hugs,
Carolyn~

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
listen to Pain Wrong, this torture pure and simple.

Please tell someone you trust what's going on, this is not right, no one deserves to be treated this way. If you get help they maybe able to help your dad too, obviously something is very very wrong in his life and head.

TELL SOMEONE HUN !!!!

As said before this is torture, its not punishments that everyone gets, its some sick person who finds pleasure in torturing innocent people, NO one deserves to be treated like that. If this is continuing then PLEASE tell someone to stop it, no one should have to go thru something like that.

Vikki x

Wrong

see, i think a lot of people kind of know already. i didnt really tell anyone but my teacher asked me questions and reported that i had some bruises i guess and a social worker came to our house last year and they put me on the at risk register thing but no one ever came back to check on me or anything so maybe im not on it anymore. im not supposed to tell tales because that would be tryin to do gods work and he doesnt want u to do that because he makes the decsions on who should know what and who can carry out his work. my dad can do it so that swhy hes allowed to do those things when i sin but im not chosen so i cant tell tales about it

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
You need to know that these things are HORRIBLE things being done, they are not normal at all and something needs to be done about it now, this sort of disgusting abuse will not go away by itself, I just wish there was something more I could do, this is a very sticky and dangerous situation and I wish you the best in it. :sad:

allofme

Staff Alumni
God is able to deal with ppl he feels need to be dealt with... he does not need anyone to do that to you.......i hate when ppl use Gods name to abuse others... when will ppl learn it is not Gods will for one person to be mean or judge another... i mean he is God for Gods sake...

tell someone again.... and again... and again.....

this is not right

God is able to deal with ppl he feels need to be dealt with... he does not need anyone to do that to you.......i hate when ppl use Gods name to abuse others... when will ppl learn it is not Gods will for one person to be mean or judge another... i mean he is God for Gods sake...

tell someone again.... and again... and again.....

this is not right
Hun I was tortured raped and so on, God helps people who try and try to help themselves. If you don't keep trying you won't get it. Some slip thru the cracks because there are so many cases. And some case workers try and keep kids with their natural parents. But if they lived thru what you did they'd understand. God does not want you to be tortured, abused, neglected, mentally abused, ridaculed, intimadated, he is taking away your control, freedom, selfesteem, self-worth and I could keep going on.

He isn't right. He is VERY sick......please don't let him make you as sick as him...because he has been brain washing you....you'll either end up in a hospital or be like him and find others to turture for pleassure.

I know you can't want this. Please try and take care of yourself. :hug: :hug:

I am always here hun. :hug:

~With hope and faith,
Carolyn~

N

nothing-

You need to do something about this. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

You need to get out of there. It may be hard but you HAVE to do it. Tell your teacher what is happening. If you can't, tell ANY adult that you can trust. A friends parents, a police man, ANYTHING. If you have to, call the police. You NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY. If you have the phone number of the social worker, call them!

Nobody deserves this horrific treatment.

Whoever told you that telling anyone about this is a sin, is LYING to you. Please, tell someone what is happening.

Wrong

i only get punished if i sin. if im good then im allowed to eat and watch tv and sometimes go out and play football. he does love me. he always washes my cuts and stuff after and explains why and asks that i understand. it's not like real abuse is it? like he doesnt just beat me up for no reason or come in my room and do stuff. its for a reason cus ive sinned u know?

i only get punished if i sin. if im good then im allowed to eat and watch tv and sometimes go out and play football. he does love me. he always washes my cuts and stuff after and explains why and asks that i understand. it's not like real abuse is it? like he doesnt just beat me up for no reason or come in my room and do stuff. its for a reason cus ive sinned u know?
EVERYONE sins, but that doesn't mean they need to be tortured. What do you do? kill people, rape people burn babies? unless I hear you saying you have done those things you do NOT dserve violence and abuse. no never. Even if you did those things I wouldn't torture you. Your father has problems, but he is just going to destroy you if you let him.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun, your dad is obviously very ill.

You must MUST get some help from someone.... PLEASE PLEASE TELL AN ADULT WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

Everyone makes sins in their lifes, drinking is considered a sin so wtf!? You have done NOTHING wrong you do not need to be punished, you did nothing wrong, its your dad with the problem, Hes doing the things wrong. He needs serious help, people like him don't deserve kids.

My dad was violent towards my mother, when she was pregnant with me he got part of a vacum cleaner and continuously beat my mum around the stomach trying to kill ME, that hurts me even till this day, so god knows what your going thru, i understand a tiny bit of what your dads doing. My mum left my dad and i aint seen him in about 12-13 years, he doesn't deserve any part in my or my brothers life, he lost that right the moment he raised his hand to my mum, your dad does NOT deserve you.

That is NO way to treat a child regardless of how old they are, no one has the right to lay any finger on another person regardless of wether hes your dad or whatever, you seriously need to tell someone before it goes any further than it all ready has, he will continue to get worse unless YOU out a STOP to it NOW. Do think anyone who LOVEs their kids would beat them as punishment!? Thats not love, thats abuse, i would never on my life hurt anyones/my child, i would rather die than hurt a kid. A parent would give their life for they kid, you think your dad would do that for you? if you think yes hes got a really nasty way of showing it eh.

Your being abused and you SERIOUSLY need to stop it ASAP because one day he could seriously damage to the point where you can't do anything just rely on other people to keep you alive or even go to the very extreme of killing you while hes in a rage. He won't just suddenly stop overnight, this is not normal, other kids aren't punished like that and its not fair that you are, its his problem, think of yourself and sort it out by telling an adult or a police officer. Hun it NEEDS to stop

Wrong

I dont think i can. im sorry. i wouldnt know what to say or tell and they would probably put me on that at risk thing again and forget about me again and then i would get a big punishment for airing our dirty laundry in public because ure not supposed to do that

If you've allready been on the risk thingy then they will take it seriously, if you go to the police they will take it seriously and he won't be able to hurt you again. What happens when he doesn't stop? when he takes it too far? when he can't control what hes doing in a rage? what happens when he continues until you causes you serious harm? You can do this, your stronger than him, you can put a stop to it.

You haven't sinned hes using that as an excuse to do what hes doing, and your believe it because that's all you've known, look around you, look at other poeple, look at the kid walking down the street one day, you think they get beaten/tourtured? They sin, they do bad things, every kid does but kids aren't beaten for it, its not a normal thing, its your dads problem and it will continue until you put a stop to it, only you can do it before he does some serious damage.

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi wrong, what a terrible time you are having, as everyone else has told you this IS abuse, do you have any brothers or sisters, does your dad do this to them to?
where do you live? Does your mum live with you?
You need to tell someone you trust that this is happening.

Take care Hazel x :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00