Can't *triggery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough, everyday is just the same what's the point when things won't get any better.
Using all my might to not take my blade to my neck but everything would be so much easier if I did that.
Just can't hold on anymore, I'm useless n I think my partner is about to break up with me

LostNerd

Please remember that you are important. Think about everybody you are leaving behind. They would be devastated to hear that something happened to you.

I am here for absolutely anyone on SF, this includes you Squidge. Please feel free to PM me if you feel you can't talk about everything publicly with us.

Stay strong and hugs to you my friend.

Peter

1Lefty

SF Supporter
But there can be improvements in days. I'm proof of that. I did post quite a bit here, found out a lot of problems aren't so huge when you've talked them out.

I think you're in the best place you can be now - a caring community, where we try to help each other, encourage each other.

Yes there have been days I've struggled, but there were some days where I said, "This is ok, I can make it alright today"

Lots of caring people ready to listen to you, lift you up. And you really are important to us. I might be having a real bitch of a day, and you give me the answer to solve the puzzle. We're all important.

I hope you will continue posting so we can help you, and if you want private conversations, you can have that too.

Moat

Banned Member
The fact that you have made it this far and even posting to us here about it is more than enough to tell you that you are much stronger than what you give yourself credit for. And I can say with 100 % guarantee that everyone here is glad that you decided to come here instead of going through with your actions - that at least is one small step in knowing that you would rather ask for help than see yourself throw your life away because of a few small bad things.

24 hours a day, if you get the thoughts again that you cannot continue, please do us a favour and sign on here before you do something out of emotion hurt. We are all willing to lend an ear and a few encouraging words to see you through to the next day.

:bubbles:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I've thought about doing the same thing, but I am still here because I don't know what will happen each day. I don't think you should do it because things can get better, and we will be here to help you.

Thanks for all the replys just really struggling feels like nothing is getting any better n I cut today n it was much deeper than I have done for year, felt good at the time n wanna do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00