cant use chat... AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Apr 16, 2014.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

what is going on here, why am i constantly being punished by these god damn forces of unknown origin? i applied the fucking new java file and now chat freezes for me... i am sick of this shit and im about to lose my fucking mind... nobody understand me here and they all ignore me and think i am some worthless loser... NICE SUPPORT FORUM...

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Have you considered using a different browser to access it?

I use chrome and come via the forum before clicking "chat room" or firefox if I want to use the alternate link.

However I do suspect that you are not the only one having issues getting in.

3. DarkLordVader

i use chrome... and never had a problem until i was prompted to update java... why does everyone else get their fucking way and i am forced to suffer... this is bullshit and insulting at the same time... no wonder i hate this fucking world and every asshole in it...

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Darkness, nobody here is influencing your browser/java issues. I am sorry that you are insulted and angry - I have had similar issues with Chrome and the java plugin.

Try here: http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=72766 in firefox

5. DarkLordVader

i shouldnt have to use 100 different browsers.... its just another way to keep me down as this world wants too.. so fuck them all...

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Got same plm u got for tryin n using chrome for laptop fuck tech

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014