Can't we just skip tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lucano, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I think I've been doing well with my antidepressants and my sleeping pills overall, but today it hit me, what day is tomorrow and had even prepared something for her and now. I don't know, I start feeling it, tomorrow is going to be such a shitty day for me and that's an understatement. I can feel it already, it brings me down already. Ugh. Why do I have to miss her so much? Why can't I just stop remembering? I don't want to hurt this bad and I can't turn my head without seeing something that reminds me of us, of her, of what we had. I was given paradise when I received her, she was my angel. And now I'm in hell and tomorrow is going to be a million times worse. I have my doubts, about if I will be able to survive tomorrow. I'm gathering all my strength, I just hope is enough.
  2. LoveNeverFails

LoveNeverFails Banned Member

Keep hanging in there brother. God has big plans for you. Never Quit!!!!!!! LOVE YOU BRO!
  3. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't believe in ''God''. I feel pretty hopeless and pathetic right now.
  4. What Ever

What Ever Active Member

Barely making it through the day as well. I too miss someone. More than that I just miss having anyone on this day. So many people with flowers and candy out there on the streets and I'm all alone. What can I do?
  5. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Sorry to hear about your situation... I know it's going to sound like a big load of BS but I often think that feeling something is better than feeling nothing... because it means that you're a caring person. I'm not going to tell you that you're going to get over it but at the same time you still have the time that you've already spent together and nothing can take that away from you. Hope you get through it okay.
  6. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

I am still here. I made it :) But I must admit that, she saved me. She is really my angel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.