Can't

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Feeling so? ...too many things. So much bad has happened and now even more has been thrown in. Can't bother posting about it cuz never gets understood. Hopefully someone reading this understands that "panicky, nervous, cold, clammy, need to crawl out of my own skin and body, just want to be dead rather than feel like this, all alone" feeling.

Everyone is getting better, moving on and I can't. I don't know who anybody is anymore, especially me!
    It's so lonely and the thoughts and ideas are so intense. I feel like all I do is fail while everyone else expects me to do better because they can, do or have. I'm so confused and scared!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling like this. I know how it feels to see everyone (seemingly) getting better and moving on, while some of feel as if we are just spinning our wheels.

Yes, I know all too well the "panicky, nervous, cold, clammy, need to crawl out of my own skin and body, just want to be dead rather than feel like this, all alone" feeling."

I feel like that now myself.

Please keep talking to us, and know you are not alone here.

I hope you feel better and the "thoughts" decrease and you are able to relax later.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

i suggest keeping busy to keep mind off it a bit, to stop from overthinking
    busy as in small time hobbies or something

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Instead of feeling alone, what about taking steps towards unmaking the alone factor? Especially finding someone who fully gets it.

People are always changing, I feel like it's always given like the tide. I don't have same friends anymore

:hug:

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks for trying guys. I can't anymore. The thoughts are here with me. I'm so depressed they are all I can and want to hear. I'm sorry, it's just too much.

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

but what about what you need?
    you don t need these thoughts.
    and i d gladly hear your story and am pretty good at understanding. when sober, haha, jkjk, wow not even funny,
    keep sharing

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Try and break it down into bits so you can manage it. One step at a time as to not overwhelm yourself.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thinking of you not everyone has moved on hun still here still fighting the thoughts i am sorry you too are still fighting them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.