Can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't do it anymore. I can't. I feel I need to really hurt myself. I don't feel like I can ask for help, who would I even ask. I can't have work know this and I can't miss work I'm trapped in a corner.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Snails, talk to us here. What is going on for you that is making you feel like wanting to harm yourself?! You CAN talk to us here, we will listen.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya again, I'm really sorry for what you are going through at work but at least you can let it out by talking about it here. Maybe you are good at your job and your feelings are making you feel useless or you are finding it too hard and need a little help. Could you confide in a co-worker that you are friendly with?

I know the feeling regarding missing your sisters, I miss my lil sis (she's away at college), i miss the person she once was, now she doesn't bother with me and it hurts.

You are right, you must remain positive and try and see the light. Even if you feel you won't fit in, carry on and accept that by getting help such as counseling and medication.

I really do feel for you, keep talking to us here if it helps.

Jay19

Hi Snails, I feel trapped in a corner too, I have this worry and I can let work know or not but I feel trapped in whatever decision I make. If you need to talk then there are people on here who are willing to listen. Dont be afraid to ask for help.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Please be brave AAA3330, we all feel like you so do not think you are a prisoner on your own. Some of us feel like this but we need to remain strong.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry snails it can be frustrating not knowing what to do/go to get help you need to get back on track. You did a great thing by starting somewhere by starting this thread, great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00