can't

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by person, Jul 1, 2016.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

I feel like I can't do this anymore. :( things have gotten so hard, and I feel like there is no point in trying to fix them anymore because I hate myself and I'm worthless. I am getting more and more desperate, just wanting to find a method that works. even though people offer me help I don't want it, I want myself to be gone from this planet. I'm sorry.

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Person, I am sorry you are feeling so down. I do understand how you can feel so full of hate and worthlessness that you don't want to accept help from anyone else. And I certainly understand the desire to be done with this planet. There are so many times when it feels absolutely pointless. But you are not worthless. And you do not deserve to hate yourself so much. Everyone has gifts to offer to these beat up old world. The fact that you post here and are willing to share your pain with others speaks volumes about you. Volumes of positive things. It takes courage to share things like this with others. You are a brave soul. I hope you will use that courage to persevere.

bobbob, person and MisterBGone like this.
  3. Red Nightmare

Red Nightmare Active Member

Suicide doesn't work, OP. You'll just have to start everything over again, and who wants to do that? We have no choice but to stay in our personal hells until our appointed time comes. Maybe with enough effort and luck we can make our lives a bit happier while we are here.

4. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

Please catherine, pop into SF and chat. I really miss chatting to u and and worried about how u are doing.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sad to read this because I care about you. I don't know why you are feeling suicidal but what do you think would help you at this point? You are very strong and you will get through this.

(hugs) I care :)