1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Aug 17, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I cant do this anymore.

I'm an attnetion seeking bitch

No one wants me

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

whats happening Kylie? :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

I'm an attention seeking bitch who no one wants, no one really wnats me here i know. I go to chat and its like i don't even exist. I should not be here anyway, i am shit. Just lock me up and throw away the key. Its probably your best bet. No one would even miss me if i were to go anyway. so i guess i have hit the end of the road. My life is no longer worth living. I cant even make a simple decision on whether things will work out with my boyfriend. I am so pathetic, he's goin to end up ont wanting me anyway, we know thats the case. It awlays is. I am done with it. I'm sorry for everything.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Did you go into chat and get ignored? It has been hellishly busy lately and qute a few people are feeling like no one cares :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

I always get ignored in there but its me what do you expect. No one wants me anywhere. I am so stupid. I'm pathetic.