Can't...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

keep pretending anymore. Why can't I have some kind of medical problem so I have access to something that would actually kill me. I need to go. I can't pretend to be happy and it's getting so much harder to not kill someone. Every day I just want to lay waste to 90% of the people I meet. The ignorance and stupidity that is so prevalent is infuriating. And then these are the people who get all the breaks and have all the reasons to live.

I tried to be the nice person and to help others all I could and I just get walked on and left with absolutely nothing. I'm just too fucked up to make it in this shit hole world.

You're too pessimistic, cynical, angry is all I hear anymore. But that's what life has taught me. That the good rarely get ahead while the self centered always prevail.

I can't and don't want to function anymore. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hey bigman

just because life has been really unfair to you doent mean you have to play that game too, rise above it all and be the ' bigger man '.

i can sense you have so much anger in you bud, maybe it will help to speak to someone proffessionally about that, but it will only help if you are totally honest about how you feel.

be safe

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It sounds as if you may be dealing with some anger issues. Is there something you can pinpoint in your life that has caused these feelings to surface? Anger management can be difficult to do on your own. Have you thought about speaking to someone about how you feel? You don't have to walk through life being this unhappy. Help can't happen if you aren't willing though. Only you can make the choice. :hug:

4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Well if I had to pinpoint one specific time it would probably be around the second year at University. By then I had fully realized that life was going to be the same as in High school. I also realized that it was a complete waste of time but had invested a huge amount of money that I didn't have in the first place.

I tried talking to a counselor but he was useless and seeing a therapist took too long to get through all the references and pre screening crap and then actually getting an appointment. Can't talk to anyone I know because I don't have anyone.

Thanks for the response but I just need to do everyone a favour and kill myself.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you wont be doing us a favour bud, that isnt the right way to deal with this.

please stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.