Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I can't be that person everyone wants me to be. I can't be that person I want to be.

I spent the day reading things on relationships and how to avoid the friend zone and they all come to the same thing. I have to be an asshole and play the games that people play.

Well I can't be the asshole that these girls seem to love. I'm just the asshole no one loves. I can't and won't play the fucking games.

I just want to find a place where people actually think and use reason and logic.

I can't keep living in this shit hole where everything just comes down to luck. I have bad luck and I watch all these ignorant, self centered asses do nothing and get everything because of luck.

I can't keep control of my anger and hatred.

I am going to snap and someone is going to die.
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Can you find a way just to be yourself and ignore the fact that others want you to be another person? Get away from them and do something for yourself.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with you about people playing games with you. I told my last fiance that if she wants out of this relationship all she has to do is tell me and I am gone. Well she chose to playme. She even went as far as brining one of the guys she was cheating with to the house. I was at the point where it was over so she could do what ever she wanted to. My last day of packing my stuff she showed up saying she was in the hospital for She asked me not to leave. All she was interested in was my money. I was driving tractor trailor and making $1300 a week. I thought it over for about 2 minutes and told her good bye. She left and went to her boyfriends house. :chopper:
  4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Dude, thats the way things are.
    I can act like an asshole near girls, and thay do like it.
    Girls like when thair boyfreands are agressive, i think it have something to
    do with evolution, like agressive guy can protect them better or something..
    Hell i even tryed to be like an extreeme asshole once, just to check
    where is the line, but the more asshole i was, the more girls were intersted in me... i did it as experiment, and i was amazed with the results.

In fact with my expiriance with girls i figured out that girls, as much as
    thay say that thay are smart or whatever, the truth is that by saying
    the right words, and doing the right thing, u can get any girl you want.
    I used to know a girl, she told me she dont like guys and she will never
    hang out with guys (she was raped).
    It took me 1 week to chat with her (Messenger) and then she took
    a train and spent a night at my house, with me...
    And then she said she enjoyed spending the night with me and whatever..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.