Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

ugh i cant do this people had enough really struggling just want to cry and ive done nothing but sleep in the day and up all night wat do i do please help i cant take the voices or anything anymore

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Talk to the professionals you have around you hun they are there for these kind of moments, leane on them for support and help :hug:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You can do this!! you can!! your so strong, loving, caring, and we need you :wub: please hang on...take my hand *reaches out hand* come on hun take it...i wont let you go :cheekkiss:

4. Fluffypingu

thankyou guys really mean it i duno wat to do without you i dont feel comfatable talking to anyone here huni who are on shift i only have one person i feel really safe with and they arnt in ughh

5. wheresmysheep

How long do you have till they're back on shift? We're here for you intill they're back :hug:

6. Fluffypingu

tomorrow afternoon or the next day not too sure huni
    ugh i am so pissed off at myself i really am

7. wheresmysheep

Why are you pissed off? you have nothing to be pissed off about

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Random hugs for you :hug: :hugtackles:

9. Fluffypingu

coz i am in here why did i do it i cant understand why i am so messed up i really am i cant do this anymore i'm sorry guys

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

yes you can hun! lean on us...please dont do this hun :hug: :love:

11. Fluffypingu

well some of thease people are a bunch of muppitts i cant deal with this atall i duno wat else to do ughhh sits in corner and crys

12. wheresmysheep

Has the person you can talk to been in? what did they say to you?are you nto getting any help in there?

13. Fluffypingu

i think its me tbh huni i think it is just me i duno confused and scared upset and crying it just too much they now upped my meds so maybe they will start working yeah shes in today but in meetings so havent been able to get to talk to her yet

14. wheresmysheep

Give your meds time to kick in. and talk to her once shes out of the mettings get her help dont keep this all to yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.