Car Accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am planning on driving home in two days. It's a long trip, about 750km (11-12 hours). I have been thinking a lot about just crashing my car on the way home. At least that way it might not look like a suicide to my family.

It's going to be a huge trigger for me to drive all that way. There isn't anyone I can take with me either and even if there was I don't know if I would because I don't want to give that up.

Anyway, I don't know.

mandyj101

hi there ..
it sounds like a long drive .. mabye stopping every few hours at a service station and treating urself 2 something nice 2 eat - or drink .. or just being around other ppl every now and then might help? mabye make a cd of all ur fav songs that make u smile? i take my mp3 when i have 2 go on long journeys.. it can be comforting ..
im sure u know this .. but if u crash ur car there is big chance u will survive and be left with an injury that leaves u paralysed or in a wheelchair .. also there is a big chance u will seriously hurt other ppl in the process ..
i really hope u dont crash ur car and get there safely ..
:hug:

Sad Rabbit

Account Closed
The thoughts of doing this have often crossed my mind and I have spent considerable time wondering if this was an option.

There was once instance when I tried this once. Let go of the wheel and see if my life improves by ending it. But the coward in me took control and that was that.

The problem with car accidents is :
1. you may end up hoplessly and permamently disabled as a result
2. You could involve - maybe kill - innocent people.

Neither is desirable from my point of view.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yeh not a good plan too many things that can go wrong I have same urge to but knew enough to say nah to many people get hurt and not a sure thing don't want to end up worse then i am now. People will suffer no matter if its an accident or not they will stiff suffer.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Mandy has said some great suggestions ^^.

My inital thought when I read your post was that there is no easy way for your family. They will suffer either way.
Please,instead of planning , seek some help.
You've already reached out here on SF.
Do you think you could talk to someone close to you about how you're feeling?

Maylin

Yeah I have often thought about just crashing in a car, it would look like an accident and my family would think so as well. However the only problem is that I might end up disabled for the rest of my life.

touglytobeloved

Who hasnt thought about this?
But, there is a big chance you will survive, and end up in hospital, with injuries that can make your life even worse. Also, the possibility of hurting others...

sweetpea0

I have often thought of doing this myself. Just crashing into a wall. Problem is can't find that wall. I guess I think about people having to clean up my mess. Can't stand the fact that I could hurt anyone else either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00