• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Car Insurance (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Sky

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good car insurance companies? I have always insured my cars through money supermarket in the past but just lately i can't get any quotes under £3500 despite the fact i'm nearly 25. Seems a bit ridiculous. I do have a conviction and 6 points on my licence but the year before last i was only paying around £800 so can't understand why it has increased so much. All the quotes i got are on low insurance group cars. There is only one insurance company that will insure me for around £1000 but thats a limited mileage policy and you have to have a telematics box fitted to your car which monitors your every move. I have worked in insurance in the past so i know what to say to try and get the quotes down but still no luck....

Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00