Care to share?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shamps, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

So here goes......

Everybody must have at least one really great happy memory from a point in their life?We should all think of happy times when we feel at rock bottom,it may not replace therapy or drugs but its worth a shot isnt it?May make us think twice about life being pointless.If weve had happy times once surely we can have them again????

Mine was going to Florida about 7years ago,I have always said id step foot on American soil at least once before my time was up.I loved it and would do it again if I had the money.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My happiest momemt i think was when my twin and i played on the beach from daybreak to sun down we always were happy together always
  3. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Mine was when my mom and I were home alone because my dad and brother were gone camping. The two of us stayed up all night watching chick flicks, eating ice cream, painting each other's nails, and we just talked. We connected for once. It sounds completely cliche'd, but it was fun.
  4. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

mmmm trying to think, so hard to think when i was happier longer than 24 hours, if there was a time?, i don't remember or maybe i have depressed so long, i have just blocked it out of my mind. If i think of a time i will write it down here :)
  5. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

One of my fondest memories was back in 95 when I went backpacking around Australia what a great year that was. Took my mind off most of my problems for awhile didn't take long for them all to come back once I was back home though :sad:
  6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Being that I had an abusive childhood, and my teen years are the unhappiest I've had so far, nothing really comes to mind.

Every memory that should be happy has more or less been marred by the presence of a sociopath.

If something comes to mind I'll get back to you.
  7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

When I won show champion in Canada on my favorite horse and retired her on the spot, it was a great day for me.
  9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

The day I met my dad, not knowing it was him, it's a wonderful memory.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.