Careless.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by specialk112285, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I try to be an up-beat person and not sweat the small stuff. Ignore the bad and just move on, but lately my life is like a black pit. Their is nothing to keep me going. I feel like when I need people the most they are going away or have nothing but bad things to say. I am also guilty for pushing alot of people away too, but they weren't the greatest people to keep as company in the first place.

Everything that can go wrong lately has. I make one mistake and then its like a trail of mistakes follow after that one. On top of that People judge me so harshly for the one mistake I have made and just forget about the person I have been all thease years, I don't get why people have to be so judgmental. I just really don't know how much longer I can go on or how much more I can take. I've told people I wouldnt try to take my life again, but I wasnt being honest to them or myself. I'm tired of feeling like I have an anvil sitting on my chest and I just cant breathe.

I wish I didn't feel this way. I know how many people I will hurt when I leave this place, but the pain to stay here is just too much.

2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your pain, but don't rush anything yet. Hang in there, these horrible feelings might dissapear in a few days.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People Judge because they have not been in our shoes hun They haven't got a clue of how much sadness there is inside. I know the darkness seems like forever hun but it is not depression sucks it does. I do hope you have reached out for some help okay from your doctor get on some medication to help decrease that sadness okay. The people who judge well you don't need them
    Depression tends to make us push everyone away it is the ones that stay that are our true friends Please hang on okay don't pass on the pain please you can pm me anytime I do get it hun No one will judge you here we all understand.:hugtackles::hugtackles:

4. Thanks. I hope so, I've already hit rock bottom a few weeks ago so it's all got to be up from here right? haha.

5. Thanks. I am starting to discover that true friends are far and few between. As far as getting medication goes, I just quit taking it not too long ago.It worked for 2 months and then things got bad. I find the best medicine is staying active and surrounding myself with good people.

6. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

My mind is absolutely bonkers right now. I'm trying to fight on, for my mother and friends. I hope you'll fight on aswell. I noticed you like camping and hiking, that gives me the impression that your a strong minded woman. I have a gut feeling, your underestimating yourself. You can fight your painful feelings and win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.