Caring Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Damn. My condition has really hit me hard. I've lost the motivation to do ANYTHING. I can't focus on any of my work and it's really creating a problem. At first I thought I was just bored with it, but it's not just work, I can't focus on my art (which is what I usually turn to when i feel like this). I get up every morning and try to get work done, but I just can't seem to care. All I want to do is lie in bed and sleep days away. My condition is really getting a lot worse, worse than it has been in 3 years. I'm about at the point where I'm ready to just say "screw it. it's not even worth living if this is what it is."

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, Moses. I'm sorry you're having to struggle these days. Depression can be nasty, taking away our energy, motivation, and pleasure. Just a thought - Have you seen your family doctor just to rule out a physical cause for your fatigue? (And keep in mind, fatigue can lower our mood, too, so that the fatigue-low mood become a vicious circle.) I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I agree with Acy hun you need to see your gp make sure you have nothing medically wrong with you Get blood test done check out your thryroid all those things okay Then if there is no medical problems talk to you pdoc then and get your antidepressants changed okay or upped hope you feel better soon

Moat

Banned Member
From what it sounds like, you have been doing the same thing day in and day out so perhaps what you need is a change - to take some time off and go somewhere far away, to the country side, somewhere that will allow you to unwind and recharge your batteries from the stresses of your daily life.

Moses

I actually don't go to the doctor often. They'll either reccommend a shrink (which I don't believe in) or prescribe anti-depressants, but a few of my friends are on anti-depressants and say they suck. My one friend actually got WORSE and almost killed herself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00