Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Someone just get her help please just get her help someone please

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's okay hun. Everyone here has been so helpful. I've got the numbers. Dont worry just know I love ya dearly. Thanks for caring. You are incredible. If anyone wants to help someone that is more than deserving help violet fight through the dark places she has to keep travelling. She is so strong but needs a few shoulders to lean on from time to time. Keep her going guys and gals!!! Thanks hun :arms: xo

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dam it i don't care about me do you hear i care about you dam it and you need to get your ass into emerg call crisis now i don't care abt me got it i need you here so smarten up now i mean it

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I came to this forum at a very low point in my life. And although I've taken so many steps along the path during my time here, that path is one huge loop. A circle that keeps bringing me back to where I started.

Unfortunately along the way I found some people that turned into very amazing and true friends. Unfortunate in the sense that ultimately all I can do is hurt them in the end. That was never my intentions. I value those that I can call a friend. You will never really know.

I reached out for help in my own twisted way last night. I just cant bring myself to actually say help me. Violet.... thank you so much dear. For caring, always dropping the words of support and trying. Dont do like I did. Reach out and take the support and help that is every where around you here. You read through my rambles and "codes". I'm sorry to have upset you. Please understand I'm not that type of person. It makes me ill to know that I worried someone. Know that I will always cherish you as my friend. x's & o's

Last night was tough. Last night hasnt ended for me yet. And today will be even tougher. But it is a day of promise. Atleast one promise that I made to myself. It's all come full circle once again. I cant reach out anymore. I have to do for myself. I have no other choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

BIG HUGS Carla......
    I don't understand the "codes" yet but I want you to be ok.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.