Cartoons anyone?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by pither, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Okay gonna be 18 here in a bit and I still love cartoons-

Anybody else still live by the Saturday morning rule? =o
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Not so much these days- since I'm rarely conscious enough in the morning to watch TV... XD (I do still totally watch cartoons, yeah)
    I remember waking up early to watch Sonic the Hedgehog and Mummies Alive when I was younger though! <that was weekdays before school...>
    Weekends were filled with Animaniacs and Warner Brother's shows~
  3. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Ohmygosh yeah! Only I got up to watch Pokemon xD

It's just so much easier to watch cartoons than some of the crap on these days, plus it makes me forget about all the stuff I'm going through at the time-
  4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Bunch of kids, one was water, one was fire and so one and they always love and save the earth. They had earth power together. I do not remember it's name.

I love this little thing.

Never watch simpsons or pokemon or cartoons like that.
  5. so.overratedx

so.overratedx Active Member

Why just Saturday? Why not all the time? 8D
    I'm close to eighteen too, & I absolutely adore cartoons.
    Miss the classics though.
  6. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Haha- I miss the Powerpuff Girls most, and Dexter. All the Cartoon network stuff was great.

I just find that sometimes I want to watch something that I don't have to process as much. And cartoons fit the bill x]
  7. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Im less than a month from 18 and miss the old cartoons so much especially Invader Zim.
  8. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

there was a cartoon series called The Mysterious Cities of Gold that was on tv here in the late 1980s and early 1990s, haven't seen it since then and just watched only last week on dvd, still good, well i thought so, loved it back then and love it now :D
  9. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

23 and i collect all the disney classics :)
  10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i love love love cartoons -- but i think that the saturday morning cartoons were better when i was a kid... i dont like the cartoons that they have now. and i absolutely ADORE warner bros and disney cartoons. but then again, i'm still a kid at heart. hehe
  11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hah... hahah... heheheh :unsure:

I havent watch a single american cartoon since the original transformers and gi joe went off the air, oh wait i forgot the simpsons. Though i havent watch it for 3 years now. Anime on the other hand i'll watch it when im bored. God,the 80's cartoon owned. Thundercats, He-Man, Visionaries (sick toys!), Cops, Transformers, Gi joes... :cool: and Captain Power while not a cartoon ownz! On week ends i would get up from 5am till 11am to watch them.
  12. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

The only cartoons I watch now are Metalocalypse and South Park, although I loved the hell out of Voltron and Transformers. When I was really sick and hospitalized when I was a boy, about the only thing that made me feel better was the hospital's video collection of Transformers video tapes. I must have watched them until the tape broke.
  13. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, Pole Position (I was always sad when it came on cos that meant Saturday morning was almost over).. and as a little tiny sprout I had both Care Bears movies and the Rainbow Brite movie on perma-rotation.
  14. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

unfortunately for me.. despite beign 20 years old.. its cbeebies that rules my tv.. not for me but for my 1yr old.. i must admit i like chuggington and Timmy Time and Mister Maker.... :tongue:

i however like Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy.. havent watched the Cleveland show yet... :tongue:
  15. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I watched Happy Feet at xmas - it was brilliant.
  16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

cartoons are fun! reminds you of childhood
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.