CAT team are useless bastards...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I rang up in real distress and did they call back?No they say they're a Crisis Assessment and Trauma Team yeh right it make's you think you aren't worth it:mad::sad:.Why don't I give in to self harm and just end it?Oh yes that sound's ideal bye fucked world!!!:mad::sad::sad:

2. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

Yeah sometimes those crisis lines can be very very bad, i have had bad experiences with them. But if you ever need help we are here for you. Just PM me anytime.

3. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

the oldest suicide joke there is

"suicide hotline, please hold"

Its so true its sickening. But Ace if you need to rant or talk about your distress you can post here, it might not help but the distraction of writing it all down might give you a chance to calm down before you hurt yourself?

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Please help I've been triggered very badly I was on messenger to a friend of mine who is overseas and it made me feel so sad.Maybe not being there with him etc,I also had a bit of caffeine and alcahol earlier on tonight at my uncles.

I don't know if this has made it worse,I feel so desperate no one is home the urge to self harm or Od or something.:sad:

5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Ace, some tips to stop self harming...

Listen to music that you like that is not slow or with violent lyrics

Wash your hands in cool (not icy) water

Take long deep breaths and focus on breathing out

Remember you have posted for advice from someone to stop you self harming, so a part of you doesnt want to do it that is the best reason there is not to self harm.

Stay calm, breathe deeply and stay still for a little while until you feel stable, then find something to do like writing about how you feel (poetry) or drawing.

Often when I was angry I would stab through paper with pencils and scrawl until the whole page was black. You dont have to draw anything in particular, just get your feelings out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.