Cats are important too.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by KittyGirl, Jun 7, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Midnight - 1990-2010

We put you down today because you have not been healthy in a long time. I'm sorry, baby... I love you. We all do.
    You're in a better place now and not in pain anymore.

R.I.P, Middi <3

DeeDee - 1989-2010

You've had such a long life! No one expected you to live so long; but you always were a big-tough tomcat!
    My first friend and protector from snakes and dogs...
    I love you, big boy. Take care.

May you find peace in kitty heaven, dude. You deserve it.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

sorry for you loss if you need to talk R.I.P.
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:cry: it is always so sad when kitties pass. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary It my kitties death. I hope you do not mind me popping in?

April 1992-2009
    You were the sweetest fluffies snuggliest Kitty ever. You taught me what it meant to love and be loved in return. You even gave me a little girlfriend training, always trying to steal my focus away from video games. You were a trooper, even when you were so weak and sick you could not make it to the litter box. You were still able to cuddle. I miss you everyday hun. Sorry I was not around more.
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Awwww the kitties :( they lived so long too. just know that you gave them the best life they could have :hug:
  5. despairguy

despairguy Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that.
    But yes, cats are important too. Not many ppl know how the connection/relationship between a cat and a human can be like. Personally, I hate when ppl talk aout "pets", to me those noble creatures (animals in general) become one more member in ur family ^^.
    I also have a cat... a shecat, she's been with me for almost 18 years, and she has been the greatest "friend" ever!
    It's really nice that u posted that on here, cats deserve their own space too ^^

If u need to talk, Im here for u ^^
    take care.-
  6. alison

alison Well-Known Member

You are right, cats are very important! I am so sorry for your losses. I've never had a cat, but I've had dogs, and when they've passed its like I've lost a family member.

*hugs* I believe its not only okay, but important, to grieve the loss of a pet. They are so special to us. We all grieve differently, but try to focus on all the years of love you gave to your cats, and the love they gave back to you.
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sorry for your losses. :hug: We have a cat and he means the world to us, it must be very difficult for you.
  8. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

So sorry for your loss. I understand what it is to lose a cat whom you've bonded with. RIP Buddy. :hug:
  9. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for you loss sweetheart! Cats are so beautiful and important parts of any owners life!
    I hated losing my cats and it tore me apart because I am completely cat obsessed. They are such beautiful animals! :cat:

But do not worry your kitty is in a better place! I hope you will be OK. and I am always here to talk!

PS here is a nice idea when you feel up to it!

You can mark your kitty's anniversary and put it on any website you want including facebook <3 its nice! xoxoxoxooxox