Cats are smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mymindsmine

yeah, but humans are allowed to roam free and look what we've done with the world. in fact the charges are really human's faults lol. the cats didn't charge you... unless they're mind controlling the county already.
yea but if i roamed around naked and pooped in someones garden the fine would probably be higher lol...mike...:)*hug*shake
And a record on the child register

Mymindsmine

yeah, but humans are allowed to roam free and look what we've done with the world. in fact the charges are really human's faults lol. the cats didn't charge you... unless they're mind controlling the county already.
yea but if i roamed around naked and pooped in someones garden the fine would probably be higher lol...mike...:)*hug*shake
Exactly my point.

Mymindsmine

If I wanted one I’d buy one but I don’t so why are they allowed to roam into my garden and shit .

Mymindsmine

So my truth is my dog will scare the shit out of them

Mymindsmine

So my truth is my dog will scare the shit out of them

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Great good for you . But when I’m out picking cat shit up before kids go out and play it’s bollocks .
first if you are positive it's you neighbors cats take videos or pics everytime you see the cats on your property. ask your neighbor to control the cats and come over and pick up the cat poop every time it happens. keep a log of every time it happens. so if in a 30 day period you've done it 30 times bill him $300 . that's $10 every time you pick up poop. if he doesn't pay sue him. he will get the message...mike...*hug*shake

Mymindsmine

eh... i was just being silly. i didn't think you were serious as i've never met someone that held such animosity about cats before. :s

in my serious opinion, cats are cats and dogs are dogs. they don't understand yard boundaries. you should really take it up with the owners.
Yes but as a dog owner I’m supposed to know about boundaries so why don’t cat owners lol

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I know I’m going to start a war here but hey ho it’s my truth and I’m going to own it
i don't care if it's a cat, dog or alligator a person is responsible for their pets. they should not be allowed to bother people. it sounds like you don't hate cats you hate irresponsible pet owners...mike...*hug*shake*shake

Mymindsmine

eh... i was just being silly. i didn't think you were serious as i've never met someone that held such animosity about cats before. :s

in my serious opinion, cats are cats and dogs are dogs. they don't understand yard boundaries. you should really take it up with the owners.
To be honest I’m a real loving kind and respectful human . But cats get my goat . Illl be on here saving lives being the best human I can be . But cats really do test me so I’m sorry to anyone on here. It it’s a safe place and I’m just sharing my shit. Lol

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
To be honest I’m a real loving kind and respectful human . But cats get my goat . Illl be on here saving lives being the best human I can be . But cats really do test me so I’m sorry to anyone on here. It it’s a safe place and I’m just sharing my shit. Lol
are you sharing your shit or the cats lol...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
ok back on topic. cats are genuinely fantastic creatures. of course different breeds of cats react differently just like different breeds of dogs.

they are usually smart and patient. my other cat catches mice. once in a while one will sneak in. she waits for it. once she knows where it is sometimes she lies motionless for hours. our dogs get a treat for going out so now the cats get a treat just because the dogs do. when my wife gets the leashes the cats come running and stand by the chair to wait for their treat.

cats aren't as loveable on demand as dogs usually. but when they sense something is wrong they try to cuddle with you and purr. cat's are very independant and usually are a lower maintenance animal. i love dogs but i couldn't live without a cat. i think cats are magnificent animals...mike

Dots

Misknown Member
ok back on topic. cats are genuinely fantastic creatures. of course different breeds of cats react differently just like different breeds of dogs.

they are usually smart and patient. my other cat catches mice. once in a while one will sneak in. she waits for it. once she knows where it is sometimes she lies motionless for hours. our dogs get a treat for going out so now the cats get a treat just because the dogs do. when my wife gets the leashes the cats come running and stand by the chair to wait for their treat.

cats aren't as loveable on demand as dogs usually. but when they sense something is wrong they try to cuddle with you and purr. cat's are very independant and usually are a lower maintenance animal. i love dogs but i couldn't live without a cat. i think cats are magnificent animals...mike
my kitten plays fetch. and must be near me at all times or else he lets out these weird raptor noises that only aliens can understand. i love him

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
my kitten plays fetch. and must be near me at all times or else he lets out these weird raptor noises that only aliens can understand. i love him
cats can be so different. i think the more attention they get the more they want to be around people. my black cat jumps on me when i sit and have a coffee in the living room. and she was so lethargic all she did was eat and sleep basically until we got a very young kitten last year. she adopted the kitten and was a good mother,now she plays with the kitten and dogs and is very active. that kitten really changed her life...mike...*hug*shake:)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
My cat just looks at me like: what is this stupid asshole about to do next? Quite a fine and friendly little critter. She came litter box trained so just feed her, pet her a bit, put out water and empty the box and she is happy, and quite a fine little mouser. :)

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I love dogs and cats. Most critters, actually. All critters need to eliminate waste somewhere. If cats and dogs are roaming free, they will poop anywhere. That is on the owner, not the critter. I guess it’s also on the neighbors’ lawns, which is not so nice. *hiding

My cat usually stays on the bed waiting for me to wake up. When I do, it’s a race for the kitchen. She is persistent once I’m up. :) And very persistent about getting kibble. I love it when she snuggles in my arms like a baby...puts her head on my shoulder and looks up at me. (I turn to mush when that happens.)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I love dogs and cats. Most critters, actually. All critters need to eliminate waste somewhere. If cats and dogs are roaming free, they will poop anywhere. That is on the owner, not the critter. I guess it’s also on the neighbors’ lawns, which is not so nice. *hiding

My cat usually stays on the bed waiting for me to wake up. When I do, it’s a race for the kitchen. She is persistent once I’m up. :) And very persistent about getting kibble. I love it when she snuggles in my arms like a baby...puts her head on my shoulder and looks up at me. (I turn to mush when that happens.)
That does sound cute how she cuddles with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00