Cats are smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i have an all black cat (i know good for halloween ) that knows right from wrong. she has places all over the house to go to. she has her own bed she can go on our bed there are only a few places she isn't allowed. lately she's been purposely going where she doesn't belong. mommy yells at her to get down and she won't listen. i walk in the room and she jumps down before i say anything, what pisses me off is she knows right from wrong but loves to be bad sometimes lol...mike

Mymindsmine

I own a dog and if it shits I’m charged a £1000 if a cat shits in my garden then nothing . If I wanted a cat I’d own one . I do not want it shitting in my garden . Thank you so why are they allowed to roam free but my dog isn’t?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I hate cats I think they are well clever and will take over one day
my 2 cats and 2 chihauhaus have already taken over our house. i think cats are evil, smart, and full of mischief. they come over for loving and petting when it suits them. cats will take over the world some day. seriously i love my 2 cats no matter what. and they can always tell when you aren't doing well and try to comfort you...mike...*hug*shake

Mymindsmine

my 2 cats and 2 chihauhaus have already taken over our house. i think cats are evil, smart, and full of mischief. they come over for loving and petting when it suits them. cats will take over the world some day. seriously i love my 2 cats no matter what. and they can always tell when you aren't doing well and try to comfort you...mike...*hug*shake
Great good for you . But when I’m out picking cat shit up before kids go out and play it’s bollocks .

Dots

Misknown Member
I own a dog and if it shits I’m charged a £1000 if a cat shits in my garden then nothing . If I wanted a cat I’d own one . I do not want it shitting in my garden . Thank you so why are they allowed to roam free but my dog isn’t?
yeah, but humans are allowed to roam free and look what we've done with the world. in fact the charges are really human's faults lol. the cats didn't charge you... unless they're mind controlling the county already.

Mymindsmine

It’s like me letting my kids go out and shit on your garden why is that ok . I would let my dog go into your garden and shit and not pick it up . So why are cats allowed

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My next door neighbour has 9 and they shit all over my garden for free . If I could charge a £1000 a time I’d be a millionaire
i don't think cats should be able to roam free in urban areas only in the country. our 2 cats are house cats. my black one sneaks out sometimes and hides under our car no place else. and 9 cats how does your neighbor take care of 9 cats for all their needs including attention...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
yeah, but humans are allowed to roam free and look what we've done with the world. in fact the charges are really human's faults lol. the cats didn't charge you... unless they're mind controlling the county already.
yea but if i roamed around naked and pooped in someones garden the fine would probably be higher lol...mike...:)*hug*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00