• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Cats I’m sorry

Mymindsmine

My truth I wrote recently my hate for cats not for them as beings but for their behaviours and I was asked by a desperate friend who needed rehab to watch her cat me of all people however I agreed and I just want to say they are really cute and very satisfying . I actually enjoyed having him however I still stick to my feelings of shitting everywhere but I actually fell In love with her little cat . Just being honestly and letting it out here in a safe place

My truth I wrote recently my hate for cats not for them as beings but for their behaviours and I was asked by a desperate friend who needed rehab to watch her cat me of all people however I agreed and I just want to say they are really cute and very satisfying . I actually enjoyed having him however I still stick to my feelings of shitting everywhere but I actually fell In love with her little cat . Just being honestly and letting it out here in a safe place
Cats are my favorite animals, don’t let em fool you tho they cold blooded killers, if your house cat could eat you it prob would. But I find them independent, less energy than dogs, and hell if they escape most can hunt and survive on their own haha it’s a pretty cool pet indeed. I’m biased tho I always loved big cats when I was a kid, I mean cats hunting prowess is insane in the natural kingdom, tigers take on prey by themselves much larger than themselves constantly compared to any bear, they are superior hunters to bears by a long shot, and they are animals that are very dangerous even for armed men if they are seeking out to attack you, pretty cool killers really.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00