caught in a web

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by shades, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shades

shades Staff Alumni

will give details later but i've got about 6 mo's 2 maybe a couple of years to figure a way to survive, otherwise no way out/may be penniless, homeless, hopeless! I've read other posts similar so I don't think this is anything new:sad: the avatar is what I used to be, not conceited, but confident! that's gone now!!!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry things are so rough right now...yes, all of us go through these horrific events, and when we come out victorious, it makes us stronger, yet much more humble...please continue to share with us what you are going through, and PM me if I can be of any help...big hugs, J
  3. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

Fear has gotten a big hold on you. Fortunately, you still got time to re-strategize so you better act on it quick. Threads here are pretty similar after a while you've been here. People want to kill themselves over 1) broken relationships, 2) divorces/ separations, 3) loss of job, 4) loss of money, 5) no friends, 6) abused in the past, 7) health reasons, 8) etc. The first 4 reasons are most common here and can be prevented as it's all part and parcel of life but many do not see it. Some think that life is a bed of roses which is clearly not. There are good times and there will definitely be bad times. and there is always brightness after dark. Too many people lose hope too easily and blame themselves for being weak and hence feel they are not suitable to survive in this world. The MIND is a really dangerous thing. Used wrongly, it can drive a person to suicide. Anyway, it's all really standard with these threads keep repeating over and over again by different forumners over different time periods. But of course, for those who are abused / traumatised / have terminal illness, what i said does not apply to them. These people do have a valid reason to be suicidal and i have full sympathies for them. For the rest, they can get themselves out of the situation if they really want to and perhaps they only need time which is a great healer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.