Cause the toy wasn't real

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nobodydifferent, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

I use to come on here all the time , I don't know what trigger me to come back. I'm doing fairly well . I suppose it's cause Easter just passed .. I hate Easter .. It was the last time I saw my father .. 33yrs ago so not like this just happened but , he kidnapped me and quickly got caught which lead to several events and 2 yrs later he took his life . Here's what is bothering me the most . All my life I remember that day with him bringing me a present , this pink huge crayola crayon holder thing .. The toy doesn't exist . I can see it in my memory I can see it on the rug clear as day , my mom went along with me all these years talking about this dumb thing , but there's no toy . He brought me nothing. I always had it in my head that he came with this grand toy and took me kidnapped me because, well , he loved me so much .. But he took me to his house , where he would easily be found. He took me to hurt my mother . None of it was about me . My last memory of my father , was all a lie .

Sorry if this wasn't the right place for this . I just needed to get this out somewhere . But not to people that know me ...

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry for what happened to you, and I'm sorry you couldn't live in that belief.

*hugs* Just know that someone out there cares.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

False memories suck. I have a few contradictory ones. So I just try not to think about it anymore. And just allow them to exist but try not to over analyze them. I find it just makes me feel worse.