1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cause the toy wasn't real

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nobodydifferent, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

I use to come on here all the time , I don't know what trigger me to come back. I'm doing fairly well . I suppose it's cause Easter just passed .. I hate Easter .. It was the last time I saw my father .. 33yrs ago so not like this just happened but , he kidnapped me and quickly got caught which lead to several events and 2 yrs later he took his life . Here's what is bothering me the most . All my life I remember that day with him bringing me a present , this pink huge crayola crayon holder thing .. The toy doesn't exist . I can see it in my memory I can see it on the rug clear as day , my mom went along with me all these years talking about this dumb thing , but there's no toy . He brought me nothing. I always had it in my head that he came with this grand toy and took me kidnapped me because, well , he loved me so much .. But he took me to his house , where he would easily be found. He took me to hurt my mother . None of it was about me . My last memory of my father , was all a lie .

Sorry if this wasn't the right place for this . I just needed to get this out somewhere . But not to people that know me ...

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry for what happened to you, and I'm sorry you couldn't live in that belief.

*hugs* Just know that someone out there cares.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

False memories suck. I have a few contradictory ones. So I just try not to think about it anymore. And just allow them to exist but try not to over analyze them. I find it just makes me feel worse.