CAUTION - TRIGGERING. Friday 13th How unlucky am I?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WishICould, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Had another heart attack in bed. Was just nodding off last night. Only lasted a second or two and pain made my body convulse a bit like when a vampire sits up in a coffin in the movies ha ha.

A huge smile came accross my face as I thought YES ATLAST.

unfortunately the pain stopped as quick as it had arrived and my heart just beat abnormal rhythm for a couple of minutes after.

I had no intentions of phoning anyone for medical assistance and I haven't take my heart medications for months.

Then the first text message I got was reminding me its Friday 13th. HOW UNLUCKY CAN I BE? For Gods Sake TAKE ME!!!
  2. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Paul, why haven't you been taking your medications? Is there something that's been stressing you out big time? You know we're always here to help. And guessing from the way you wrote this post, you are one amazing person. And you should never take yourself for granted. *hugs*
  3. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying cheryl.
    There's nothing amazing about me. I've turned into a right arsey miserable moaning middle aged man. Sat here now with discomfort in my chest and trying to smoke more and more cigarettes. If I die from heart failure today my family won't have the emotions of a suicide to go through... win-win in my book!
    Guarantee it ain't going to happen though... Friday 13th and I'm feeling unlucky.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.