Cdub signing off.....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cdub, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdub

cdub Member

I know I've only been here for a short time and posted minimally, but I'm done.

I'm done with this shit. I've wasted 10 years of my life thinking about the past, and contemplating future endeavors. I'm moving on with my life. And I hope someday that many of you can do the same.

This is not to say that I will never become sad or depressed again. But I am ready to change before this thing destroys me. I have let this go on too long. I am the only one who can change my destiny. And I challenge all of you to seek a better life for yourselves.

We are that which we created and I have created a life of despair, emptyiness, and lonliness. I no longer wish to feel this way. I desire to be happy and grateful for the things in my life. We attract what we desire whether it be a conscious effort or unconscious. The mind will achieve that which it believes. I feel empowered and free, but my journey is only beginning. Good luck to all of you and thank you for your support. I love you all.

"Your life is what you make, and if you make it death then rest your soul." -Pearl Jam

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Good on ya cdub, goodluck with it all and i hope you can find what you want to =)

Take care,
    Allo _%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.