celeb before and after pictures

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by wheresmysheep, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i always love to see celeb pictures of before and after photoshopping, i normally come across quite a few, and i think it'll be fun to share. if you have any you can share too
    http://glennferon.com.nyud.net:8090/portfolio1/portfolio09.html (most obvious you put your curser on the pics. the first one is a woman in a bikini. just be warned, the rest are tame)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

These photos are always fun to see. I hope people post lots of pics for us to look over. :)
  3. wheresmysheep

:agreed: just for amusement. to see that they are human too :)
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Huh, I'd assumed most of that was just good make-up. They almost look... real, un-modified.
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post! I don't feel so ugly now. :)
  6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

This just proves celebrities are human too... but everyone already knows this.

But it is so sad that natural beauty has to be destroyed by digitally altered propaganda. Things like this make it really hard for people to accept themselves. Things like this just make everyone wanna be perfect when in actuality they should just learn to accept the way they are.
  7. wheresmysheep

i totally agree. but people wont accept taht unless they see that its all fake and airbrushed and miles of make up and pphotoshopped.

sure there is a well known photoshop of kiera knightly cause the directer of the film she was in didnt like her bust size, or lack there of so he enhanced it.

people just need to see that its not real
  8. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

The ones of Kelly Clarkson look nothing like her in either photo?
  9. wheresmysheep

take it noe one has any of these pics themselves??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.