Celebrate Freedom!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by WhyMeWhy, Feb 6, 2008.

1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Are you free? You must be in some way.... for instance:
    Can you listen to your favorite music, pet your pet, watch your favorite movie, surf your favorite sites, eat your favorite food(s)? If you answered :yes: to any of these then you are FREE!!! :biggrin: Do as you please. Shave the cat :blink: (J/K) Crank the stereo :wootrock: Tickle your bro/sis untill they loose it :wink: Never take freedom for granted.

I just spent about 2 weeks in a treatment center where they deny you the simplest of freedoms. But now I'm Free. And it feels very good. I'm hoping you all feel free as well. Never do anything ending you up in inpatient treatment! I swear it bites! And I stayed at the best one in town :laugh:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i never thought of freedom in that way, i think some of us take these things for granted:mellow:
  3. i am getting out of hospital to LIVE out of hospital on thursday!! wooooo!
    before i've jsut has some free days, but now after 5 months i will be free! kinda. they will control my life and put me in boarding school but now atleast i can runa way if i dislike it too much! so i'm soon totally free! :biggrin:
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you never know the importance of a well till it dries up. thank God for my freedom.